Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Interview of Nursing for KKM.

Wake up as early as 0545 today. Im just too...lazy to wake up. and went to the interview, start from 0630 and arrived at 0715. I haven't breakfast yet at that time.

When i enter the waiting room area, they ask me to check my name. And there's my name written. So my next things to do is writing test..

There's 227 of questions of MCQ, and i need to answer all of em. Its all about "interest". To answer it, we need to be responsive.

After writing test, its time to interview..

When the time come up, they ask me a lots of questions. Since im studying at SEGi College Sarawak, they ask me a simple question about nursing, and i answer it well. But when they ask all about cabinet of ministry health, im just...knew the Malaysia Health Minister and the deputy. When he asked more...and my answer is... "Dont know...dont know...dont know..." HA HA HA!

So, right now im waiting for the confirmation call that i've choosen or not. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psssttt~

Twitter Bird Gadget