Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ragnarok Online : Warlock.

Hai guys, do you know Ragnarok Online or also knew as RO? Well, im playing that game since 7 years ago tho.
Its kinda my 1st online game in my life. I start played that game on my age of 12 years old. :3
Its got lots of "jobs" in that game, first u only a NOVICE. Then you choose ur pathway to be..



And for me now on is WARLOCK!!!

.

There's a lots of server you can play, and me right now playing on Rare RO (high rate server) and Rebirth RO.

Try la play this game! 



1 comment:

  1. obviously like your web site but you have to test the
    spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the
    reality however I will certainly come again again.


    Feel free to surf to my blog post How To Make Quick Money Fast

    ReplyDelete

Psssttt~

Twitter Bird Gadget